MySnowmobile tow Vehicle

My pickup, :) with my 2 sleds and trailer.

V8 360 magnum :D hehehe, performance chip, magnaflow exhaust and a few more things haha.

sam0055l.jpg

97 F-150 5.4 4x4, 271,000 miles and still rockin! Also have a 98 Silverado but the trans puked on that so its down for the count right now.

I usually ride out of the garage(main trail behind the house)but if I have to I have a 97 GMC X-CAB 4X4 350 c.i. 240k miles on truck and 35,000 on the motor.

Here is what i like to call the redneck harley edition, bought it totalled this summer, rebuilt it and made it my own.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 3
arfrce said:
Well I am going to order a trailer hitch for my 2006 Subaru WRX-STi. Man I love that car. It is a blast to drive.
So why not add a trailer hitch and drive it to go sledding?

Well what do you guys/gals drive? :letitsnow :letitsnow :nos:

How much do you plan to tow with it?

I don't think those are rated at more than 1500lbs max which would be a 2 place aluminum trailer with 2 sleds on it, and that might be pushing it.

My new to me tow rig is my 04 Audi Allroad 4.2 V8.

nothing fancy.... 83 Dodge 3/4 ton w/ a 318, RV cam, Performer intake and carb and Hooker headers... also have a 97 Cherokee (wife's daily) still hafta put the hitch on; I had to save that from the 01 my son totalled (rolled) a year ago..... and a 97 Wrangler sorry no pics....

Back