haydays purchases

mopar1rules

so, of all that went to haydays, did you get what you were looking for and what deals/stuff did you pick up? i was actually surprised at how many of those old ratty POS polaris indys and such that had sold tags on them. never would i have guessed that there would be buyers for those junky things and that they would have sold. even the older cat sleds....like '95 zr580's and such.

Hey they need parts sleds...=)

Didnt get to go this year, Had a buddy pick up some clutch parts I was looking for.

I went but I had my 4 year old with, he was fine with the races and the jumping, but didn't want to walk around much. So I only got to see a fraction of what was there. BTW, it was great meeting some of you guys at the Yamaha tent...

I picked up-

C&A- ADX skis (great shape, good carbides) $125
Viper rear shocks- $100 (1000miles)
RX1 rear skid (like brand new 900 miles)- $150
skid plate $5
tether -$5
bar guard mounts- $25
sxr brake lever- $5
3 hood tie downs- $1/ea
2 Dvd's- $.50/ea
Junks seat for foam and plastic base- $20

sleddineinar great talking to you and Nick.
You should have thrown in a wagon for your son to sit in while you walked the swap

I got one of Rockmiesters hand warmer units and some of supermans risers. Both are great looking units and I can not wait to get them on the sled! I would have bought Snowdogs remote start but it is for fuel injected sleds. hopefully Rock will have that figured out in no time!
It was cool meeting some more fellow TYers at the yamaha exhibit! good times!

mopar1rules said:
so, of all that went to haydays, did you get what you were looking for and what deals/stuff did you pick up? i was actually surprised at how many of those old ratty POS polaris indys and such that had sold tags on them. never would i have guessed that there would be buyers for those junky things and that they would have sold. even the older cat sleds....like '95 zr580's and such.

That's HAYDAYS, usually is more a get together than finding parts for yammys, our sleds hardly break so there is not much there for parts, every here and there you see a guy with some parts but not a ton......

I personally did great selling some left over parts, is nice when you walk in with 40 bucks and leave with 350 in your pocket and some great decals for the truck....THANKS TOM..... ;)!

Besides haydays is all about getting pumped for winter, you know after that date this site starts moving...

Nick

sleddheadd said:
I got one of Rockmiesters hand warmer units and some of supermans risers. Both are great looking units and I can not wait to get them on the sled! I would have bought Snowdogs remote start but it is for fuel injected sleds. hopefully Rock will have that figured out in no time!
It was cool meeting some more fellow TYers at the yamaha exhibit! good times!

yeah, his risers were polished up awesome. could see yourself in them. i believe that was toms white apex on the stand?? never new it had that much detail done on it....w/the running board braces and billet gas cap and such. never knew there was totally yamaha cut running board braces either. pretty cool.

yeah, i seen the guy w/the green motorized wagon. i don't think he was carrying around enough stuff tho....lol.

SX_SLAYER, you got some pretty good deals. its nice when you spend like $200 for $400 worth of stuff. one of my buddies picked up a fully clipped ripsaw, w/144 studs, for $200. no ripped lugs and no bent or damaged studs.

i personally picked up some clutch parts.....springs, helixs, etc, windshield, carbon fiber belt gaurd, and a '01 srx from a fellow ty member.

i went to haydays and all i got were some new grafite slides. i couldnt spend to much because i had boss with me! i did see a 1200cc polaris motor that would have been perfect for a sled i dont own anymore.

I was there only 5 minutes and found a 3HP X 8" diamter Eskimo ice auger that runs and is in good shape for only $15. The last time I looked, this same auger new was like $425. After that I couldn't wipe the $#!t eating grin off my face the whole time I was there. When I got home I cleaned it up, went through the carb and mixed up some 2-stroke gas using the Klotz I also purchased and then let it run in the garage sucking in the 2-stroke smoke and dreaming about the upcoming winter!
Will somebody make it snow already - I can't stand it anymore!!!!!

All I got was a over priced corn dog, and about 20 beers. My step son however got the Yamaha hat Tom gave me, and new gear bag, and a scorpion ex 400 helmet. It was his B Day monday so how convienent to be at Hay Days on Sat and Sun.

i walked away with nothing, i was looking for a viper s but there wasn't one anywhere, i also hardly even saw any vipers or srx's i would have picked one up if i could have found any

I only saw 3 vipers for sale and one was from AAEN , looked stock but had 170hp if i recall, for 5500 bucks. I bought all my stuff from Bruce at the cbperformance . New 1.5" ripsaw, drop brackets and carbides for C&a's . And picked up some sliders for SC10III that i'm about to install. I liked the calendar booth!!!

Back