Anti rachet sprockets

Mountain SXr

Quick question.

last year I updated to 141x2" track and put 8 tooth drivers. Theres two middles a left and a right. I want to put anti rachet drivers. I've seen in cataloges 9 tooth anti rachet drivers that you can just add to your current non anti rachet drivers set up. So you end up with a left a right two inside and your two inside antirachet drivers.
Has anyone seen this with 8 tooth drivers? If so, how are they?

I don't want to spend another $100- $200 on drivers if I don't have to.

Thanks,

-Jon

I have a buddy that drilled his and drove aluminum rods in with epoxy.

It never slips, and had held up. Cost was like $15.00.

All I know is he runs a machine shop, milled them out slightly undersize, added a drop of epoxy (locktight) and hammered them into place.

Extros

I've only seen them in 9 tooth. My bud has a set and they are a b.... to put in even on a rolled chaincase. That extra height as well as the outside wheels make moving the track around on an install ......fun! Royal Dist have them.

Those add-on extros are junk. Buy the real thing (whal bros) or dont wast your time. normal price on 8T is around 75.00 each.....you need 2. ===SRXSRULE===

if you find anyone wanting to buy stock drivers, I have a couple HUNDRED 8 and 9 tooth drivers laying around.
By the way, extroverts get tore apart in RX1's, they spin easy and then they are junk. DO NOT BUY CHEAP DRIVERS

what do you think about the super sprockets in royal distributing for 9 teeth anti-rachet sprockets for $84.95 each ?

Anti's

I think I'm going to end up getting those anti's from royal. I'll be getting 2 of the 8 tooths. $80 each. Plus about $40 to get them put on the shaft by the yami dealer here.

I don't really have the money right now... just bought a $180 trail pass. I'll be getting them ASAP though.

-Jon

Back