Front suspension lift

how bout just viper trailing arms? not quite as cheap, but ive heard it mounts up real nice, then you have a little stronger arms with a longer spindle, that you can use yamaha saddeless skis with (safely)

just my 2 cents.

to much money for the time being man, I dunno if I can afford $80 for it right now, as I still need to buy a shock for the rear, belt, seat haps kit, a bolt for the ski mount, hood strap, etc and all this adds up when you have limited money :(

those look really similar to the ones that one of our local greats, betheviper, was making and selling. or look at hauck power sports. bought two sets of these in the past from hauck, dont think i paid more than 50. check with betheviper first. or do a search about on here about them.

Yeah thats all I planned with them, was to raise the front shocks up, not convert to Viper shocks, I wanted to know what it would do to my deep snow performance and If I need to make any rear suspension changes.

I think you should just leave the front end alone, I dont know what you are trying to gain by raising it, but I think it would work worse. The sled is going to weight transfer better, with the front end down. A friend of mine actually cuts the spindles down on his T-Rx1 Mtns, to drop the front end 2". My .02

Wouldn't you get the same height gain by turning your stock shock mounts upside down and then trade them for the opposite side?

Triple X said:
Wouldn't you get the same height gain by turning your stock shock mounts upside down and then trade them for the opposite side?

X2 - but I think you gain a little over an inch, not 2". I'd try swapping and inverting the stock brackets first since it's free.

ok guys guess I will leave it stock, I read somewhere that it will not transfer properly when raised but wanted to make sure that was correct, I'll probably invest that money in a skidplate for some extra protection and flotation.

Back