Repaint trailer what color???

alswagg

VIP Member
I just pulled out the 4 place Rance Renegade trailer yesterday, It has been inside stored all last summer. Iam thinking about repainting it. The current color is grey, the aluminum is natural. I was thinking of painting the grey black and just cleaning the aluminum with alumabright. any thoughts. How about differances between white and black. I was thinking black would keep the inside warmer in the winter, the trailer with sleds sits inside during the summer. Al

White or black is your choice but just make sure you put those big honkin totallyamaha decals all over it. My trailer is black and I thnk it melts off faster than white.

I already looked into buying a large TY decal. The trailer is in really good condition, I just do not like the grey color. I am lucky enough to have a spray room plenty big enough for the complete trailer. I built my own filter system which uses a down draft water filter, two filters controls the overspray very well. I usually re-gell boats in this room but I have an time slot between refinish jobs to complete this. Al

Back