Too good to be true?

srx eh, this is way to good to be true because this is the exact sled that my dad bought in august, same discription word for word and same picture. The sled you are looking at is not the same one that you will recieve. This could be a scam. Be careful, as you can also see, this will be his first listing on ebay. I can send you pics of the sled we bought to prove it to. I will send you pics of the sled that we bought. Everybody be aware.

Here are some pictures of it in our showroom, and I promise you that is the same page word for word when we bought it 3 months ago.

here they are,

another thing you will notice is that the decals on our hood are painted on and so are the ones in the picture, THIS MUST BE A SCAM.

Attachments

• P9061161.JPG
    P9061161.JPG
    537.9 KB · Views: 22
  • P9061162.JPG
    P9061162.JPG
    511.2 KB · Views: 35
  • P9061163.JPG
    P9061163.JPG
    533.1 KB · Views: 27
  • PA151208.JPG
    PA151208.JPG
    437.4 KB · Views: 34
  • PA151209.JPG
    PA151209.JPG
    562.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I just emailed the two top bidders on the sled and referenced this post. Think we will see a few bid retractions.

Some people just suck...

Yeah, ...I figured it was a scam, ...unfortunately there's at least 15 bidders that think otherwise, ...hopefully the winning bidder will put it all together.

Edit:

Good one ONLYONAYAMMI, we'll have to keep an eye on this one.

Last edited:
isn't that funny, It already ended! HAHA. That item was going to be listed for another 4 days but it ended early for some reason! Huh ???

Told you all it was a scam, your welcome

Last edited:
Thx. 2KSRX, ...I sent the winning bidder a copy of this thread as well. If it is valid, you might want to check your showroom. By the way that's one clean looking 77', looks like it just came off the skid. ;)!

I believe the one that I bought is the same one that is in the picture. My dad went over to his house in WISCONSIN to pick it up, My dad KNOWS the guy and believe me he does not live in ILLINOIS. I gauarantee that the guy who is buying this sled will pick it up in wisconsin not illinios. Ebay is becoming a bad place to buy stuff.

Wow, thats a clean looking old sled. Looks pretty cool. I have never taken any interest in old sleds till now. Pretty cool looking rig..

anybody want a pair of 338,s, one gp one sl, garenteed no scam. Both need work and a new home. Maxdlx

Iowa ?? Now how much beer would we need for that road trip ? Sure would love to come out and ride with you guys. Most of the old iron around here ( Michigan ) has so much rust from the roads that there is not much left of them. They throw so much salt here the damn iron moths are the size of turkeys. Moskitos are big too !!!

looking at them makes me miss my old ones. had a 78 and an 80 about ten yrs ago. fast as hell on the lake.

Back