Pictures from Norway

SRX700_Norway

By request from viper7mi I will throw out some pictures of Norway :)
Not all are Yamaha related, so please delete if you want..
All pictures are taken from a little village where my grandparrents live (but only 20km from the nearest city). Snowmobiling is prohibited almost everywhere in Norway, except from some tracks in the north.
So it's nice to have a place where the po,ice don't bother to check up ;)

Unfortunately i have taken most of the pictures myself, so there isent alot of action pictures :(

Winter pics:

My SRX, my litle brothers ZRT 600 and a friends Yamah something :P

009.jpg

012-2.jpg

Some pictures from the summer, boating, my garage, my cars and projects:

My 03 Focus RS

002.jpg

My 90 200SX S13.5 build :D

010.jpg

013.jpg

The red one is a 89 200SX S13

012.jpg

014.jpg

GREAT Pictures SRX 700Norway. Thanks for sharing your beautiful area. In Michigan we have some great places that I will have to post latter.

Keep the pics updated when ever possible. ;)!

OnDaTrail said:
The landscape is beautiful. Why is snowmobiling prohibited? Is it environmental concerns, or land ownership?

It's prohibited becouse of environmental concerns yes.. Noise, pollution and for destroying bushes etc.. It's bull if you ask me.. :2strokes:

viper7mi said:
GREAT Pictures SRX 700Norway. Thanks for sharing your beautiful area. In Michigan we have some great places that I will have to post latter.

Keep the pics updated when ever possible. ;)!

No problem :) I would like to see that :D
Will come with some more pics when the winter kicks in ;)

wow those are some pretty sweet pics! Im guessing sleds are pretty pricey there huh? Well good choice gotta love them srx's lol

stealther27 said:
wow those are some pretty sweet pics! Im guessing sleds are pretty pricey there huh? Well good choice gotta love them srx's lol

thanks :) yes a srx costs between 3000-7000$ (bad one 1998 ---- mint one 2001)

Thank-you for sharing, great pictures. They reminded me of my 98 Mountain SRX in Valemont British Columbia. Perhaps I will try to post some pictures here to share if you would like. Best. G.

Gorkon said:
Thank-you for sharing, great pictures. They reminded me of my 98 Mountain SRX in Valemont British Columbia. Perhaps I will try to post some pictures here to share if you would like. Best. G.

No problem, thanks for the good feedback :D That would be great, would really like to see some pictures :)

Back