Is Bender Racing still open?

MountainMax

I heard last year someone bought them out and re-opened the old shop. But their website is not right, i can't contact them via email and their phone voicemail is full and can't leave a message, im looking for some parts for my mountain max 800 big bore kit. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

I have the website, but just try to email them or call them, it don't work. the links are dead for email and their voicemail is full and i sent a message via their message system, still no response.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with them, their new website is having problems and their voicemail is full which they werent' aware of, lol. I have my parts ordered anyhow

Full power performance took over the racing side of bender racing.They are located in Ellicotville ny.The new bender racing is more of a parts distributor than a race shop.

blueblooded:
your information is not correct. full power performance bought the turbo business from terry paine. the remainder of bender racing was sold to rich daly of dynoport fame. bender racing still builds trail & race engines & developes & distributes a wide variety of performance parts. they are in process of uploading all their products to the new web site developed by odyssey telecommunications inc. items are being added daily so you will need to check back often. their staff has a wide variety of technical experience which includes a mechanical engineer, experienced & well known racers & long time technical staff.
www.benderracing.com
bob

My bad,i could of swore Justin told me he was the lead engine builder for Bender and that he took over that side of the business when he opened full Power.Dynoport bought the part/accessory side of the business.Im sure they have since started their own engine/race program.

hey, do you know if they sell the 800 big bore kit still? im looking to put one in my one next summer when i get to work, would you trade stock setup for your 800? or know where i can get 800 blocks/head?

I whant to bye 835 bb. pipes from them witch are not on there webshop.
So i tryed email them with no luck! I then called them and they sad i had to fax them..
Dont have a faxmachin and cant understand why i cant make this deal on email?

Have done this with many shops before with great luck.

did you tt bender canada or usa?
just got off the phone w/ mike @ bender usa & he said he did not tt to you. he has the pipes in stock. call him @ 716 941 5840.
bob

bufalobob said:
did you tt bender canada or usa?
just got off the phone w/ mike @ bender usa & he said he did not tt to you. he has the pipes in stock. call him @ 716 941 5840.
bob
USA! The call was made long time ago (this spring maybe)
But i emailed them last week,no answer! Same thing last time thats why i
called them up.. Pipes was in stock then to but was told to fax them my
creditcardnumber..

Like i said,did many deals without a fax so i'm not gonna get one! Thing is that i'm from Sweden and not very good at talking english,so i rather do my buissness the keyboardway.. And i have a mailbox in Florida so it will be easy
to do buissness with me. Have bought a used 780 kit here and i had Don build me an ported engine,and i by all oem. stuff in us. without issues.

But a good friend (with fax lol.) is gonna help me out
on this so hopefully i'm "with" pipes soon.. BUT Bender better shape up there service in my opinion! Thanks Bob for caring,wish you was working at benders,
you shore seem dedicated enough!

Good news! Bender finally got back to me with an email. And they told me they would
make the pipes avalible in their webshop,wich they did. And my set arriwed here today =) So i'm pretty happy with Bender now and heath and mike are very nice to talk to,yes i called them beqouse silencers was backorded at first.

But,and this goes for any shop out there! If theres a delay,backorderd parts or whatever,please just send an email or call and make the customer avare of it!
This is very importent (to me anyway) beqouse if it says "ships within 24 ours"
and it still not shipped after a week you get pissed and think they are lazy!
But if you got a nice email that explains the problem than its ok.

Back