4 to 8" Coming my way

RIVERRUNNER

First snow decent snowfall of the year to hit duluth!!!!! I'm going to have to do a little street racing!!!!!!!! I would like to hear what everyone else gets!!!! We will see how lucky I am!!!!! :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

snowpunisher said:
I hear 8 to 12 down here!
I better get my oil change.

You better......Call me if you guys get that 12 inches so I can take a trip and test my Viper.... ;)!

10 to 14 inches coming our way and frigid temps with strong winds. HOPE THERE RIGHT. Winter is finally arrived.

X2 I hope we get the 9-14 they're expecting ! I just hope it doesn't get blown away ! We'll have 0" in some spots and 3ft in others !!

hotbeek said:
X2 I hope we get the 9-14 they're expecting ! I just hope it doesn't get blown away ! We'll have 0" in some spots and 3ft in others !!

That what happen to us last year our first good snow and it all got blown away! :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

I know how bad my throttle thumb has been twitching, so I know everyone else has the same problem! ;)!

If you do head out, BE CAREFUL!!!

Yes, we do have some awesome snow dumping on us here in CO and WY, but the damage reports are starting to come in also. By my estimates, about 75% of the sledders that have hit the mountains are coming back with a minimum of $1500+ worth of damage! There's no real solid base yet!

We lost a sledder in the Snowies on Saturday due to a BFR rollover, two more got lost over night. Fortunately the lost pair were found Sunday morning....damn-near frozen, but safe. To anyone that knows the deceased, my condolences! :(

Just a reminder, have fun but KEEP IT SAFE!

there saying any where from 10-18in. for the UP with lots of wind and there already saying M-28 is more than likely gonna be closed tomorrow

sleddineinar said:
My brother went as brief ride in Ely this past weekend...

Good friend of mine was born and raised in Ely, MN. He now resides in MI. His brother still lives their, while his remaining siblings have all moved away. I hear wonderful stories of Ely and can't wait to vacation there.

YS

sxviper65 said:
there saying any where from 10-18in. for the UP with lots of wind and there already saying M-28 is more than likely gonna be closed tomorrow

I heard this morning that the mighty Mac is closed to high profile vehicles due to 60 mph gusts.

It's coming fellas!

6" As of this morning in Northern Il. and still snowing. And trails dont open till the15th.

Back