No Truck, No Trailer, No Problem

PhatboyC

I have seen similar setup before but none so ingenious with the use of a log.

n50jlf.jpg

r8ct2q.jpg

hahahahahhahahaha, thats the funniest thing i ever seen!!! hahahah wow some people are sad. i would never attemp that with my sled hahaha.

Hey, hey, take it easy on the guy, he has his prioritys straight! By not buying a trailer he had an extra thousand bucks to spend on a better sled! Lol...

sasksrx said:
Hey, hey, take it easy on the guy, he has his prioritys straight! By not buying a trailer he had an extra thousand bucks to spend on a better sled! Lol...

He obviously didnt have to much money or care about the sled, he bought a polaris...lol... :) But I will give him credit on having his priorities straight...

I have looked at this photo over and over, and from as far as I can tell, it is legit. Two things to look at here. First, on the 2nd photo, you can see the shadow of the lugs from the track on the rear window. Second, also in the second photo, you can see the shadow from the snowmobile to the right of the car. I also have a buddy who has just gone through university for film and photo editing. He said that editing it was maybe possible, but it would take a heck of alot of work, and a super good photo program. In his honest opinion as well, the pic is real.

I concur...totally a real pic...and hey, the brother is getting his sled where it needs to go...and to unload you just part next to a snow bank and ride the bad dog right down the windshield/hood. So easy!

Drive-on-drive off sled transportation!

The car needs to be one with a real low front nose, no ramp needed, drive the sled up and spin it around (as long as the studs aren't to sharp).

Back