Thoughts on porting a 2002 SRX

Harvey

Whats everyones thoughts on porting this year SRX 700 with the DCS,are there any problems doing this year?is the performance gain worth it?Who would you suggest doing the work?-Thanks-Harvey

Harvey said:
Has anyone done a 2002 or had one done?results?thanks-Harvey
...................Had my 02 ported by benderracing.....I love it.....alot more midrange and topend, and I lost nothing on the bottom end.......... :rocks:

so it is a noticable difference?sounds like a good way to safely release a few ponies.thanks-Harvey

Thanks SRXGUY,I see your from glenville,your only about 45 minutes away from me,I live on the sacandaga lake,good to see a local in here.-Harvey

Harvey said:
Thanks SRXGUY,I see your from glenville,your only about 45 minutes away from me,I live on the sacandaga lake,good to see a local in here.-Harvey
.............Cool man...My sled is at the lake now....My dad lives in broadalbin on the lake.....I ride the lake everyweekend...I am usually in front of lanzis on the dragstrip for most of the day.....Nice to meet you man........ :yam:

sounds good,I will get in touch with you when the lake freezes and maybe we can hook up down to lanzies,guy I know runs a highly modded ski-doo down there every year,he keeps building them faster and faster,we allways run down by lanzies to see him run it.We also stop in there for a lot of poker runs.-Harvey

Harvey said:
sounds good,I will get in touch with you when the lake freezes and maybe we can hook up down to lanzies,guy I know runs a highly modded ski-doo down there every year,he keeps building them faster and faster,we allways run down by lanzies to see him run it.We also stop in there for a lot of poker runs.-Harvey
...................Kool..My friend just had his thundercat dynoed at 240hp and they changed the heads and timing and ran vp gas in it and it made almost 300hp....It will be alot of fun on the strip this year.....See ya there, soon I hope....... :rocks:

i have a 2000 srx that i ported and polished myself at our shop ive done other work as well and can out run the rx1 and am working on beating the 1000 rev this year. although now i am looking for a n engine since mine exploded on thanksgiving, not from any of the work done but a bearing failure in the center cylinder

Back