Aaen pipe kit complete!

MUFDVR

we just finished installing the pipe kit that I purchased from Hauck. It sounds awesome! I had the CPR pipes on my last one and they sounds just as good. She's ready for action. I almost did some field testing but decided to wait for early snow again. The nice part is at idle it sounds stock. When you throttle it you can tell somethings done. Who is running a roller secondary? That may be my next step. The pipes fit great, and look nice too. I am very happy so far.

You have a few options. The way I went is with the 2 spring kit. You can get more out of it with a spring and teflon coated helix they say. Also you can spend the money for Aaen's roller clutch with I hear is awesome. I ran the 2 spring kit and speed sheave and it pulled hard on my last Viper. I am very happy with the fit of the pipes. The hardware they send was very thought out. I have not run it but Pat says it pulls harder than the prev pipes. We will see. It may be a sales pitch but I told him I will be calling you to report the verdict. I have a buddy with CPR pipes so I will be racing him maybe sunday in the grass. Woo Hoo!

02 viper aaen pipe help

recently purchased a set of aaen pipes without directions. Having trouble with heat shields hood cable and exhaust leaks

Nate what is the setup Hauck has you running? Pilot size, fuel screw setting, Needle clip setting, main jet size & is the carb vent just unplugged from the airbox or is the vent lines pulled apart? I will be doing a 04 Mountain Viper Wednsday for a buddy & would like to try this setup. I have a opticool head gasket that I never used but it sounds like they recomend it? Maybe the pipes have this setup in the box but I have not seen them yet. Thanks! Randy

You should be happy with the setup. I may do Haucks #5 clutch kit he says it makes a big diffrenece but also says its hard to beat that 2 spring kit.

Supposedly Pat's Viper pipes this year are new(their own design). Has anyone else heard this? The previous Hauck pipes were CPR's as many people know. It will be interesting to see how these pipes fair.

Where are the test results? And why did you not go back to CPR? Did you have problems? I was thinking of going the full CPR tune kit, what are your suggestions?

Well that would figure. I know he has been telling other shops they are his and being made exclusively for his buisness. He did that when he was selling the CPR's and many others over the years. I should have known. Why would anyone make new pipes for a sled they no longer make.......??

Back