travelling North to go riding

alswagg

VIP Member
We are loaded and ready to travel North tomorrow. We are headed to Baldwin, Irons area for the weekend. We might trailer up to East Jordon area also if snow conditions are good. We are staying at the Day star Motel along Hwy 37. All sleds are ready, trailer ready, Suburban is ready. Al

good luck, wish i could go with! i stayed at wolf lake and rode irons/cadillac/ baldwin trails the weekend before christmas. absolutely loved it up there! btw-the gas station in irons next to the cafe is/was doing work on the gas pumps, there is a marathon not far from there in dublin if you need it! be safe and have fun!

Just returned from trip to Wolf Lake to Wellston area. We stayed at the Day Star Motel. Great little motel. Premium Fuel in Wolf Lake, Carrieville, Irons, Dublin, Wellston, and Boon. No problems at all. All 4 sleds ran perfect. Each sled ran just over 600 miles this trip. We had excellent snow in the U dell Hills area on Sat. alot of boondocking in thigh deep snow. I took some photos and if I can get my son to help to upload the photos I will post. My wife got her 600 sx stuck in about 30 inch snow pack going uphill, my son rolled the Viper on its side going down hill. lol it was a blast no scars or scratches. The Boss seats on the SXR and SX are wonderfull. Can't wait to go again. Al

Back