Anybody going to the East UP Jan 15 to Feb 03

tomseal6

VIP Member
My flight is arriving in Pellston MI just south of the Mac Bridge late at night on January 14th. I have 3 weeks to go riding and looking for a few people to ride with wherever.

I will be staying very close to the trail system about 15 miles north of St. Igance just off of the I-75 Cedarville exit.

tomseal6 said:
Anybody else going up or in the U.P.?

I'm headed up the week of MLK staying at my sister's placed for a couple days on St. Martin's point just west of Cederville and the rest of the week in Brimley. I can't remember but I think that's the second week in February.

I am trying to put together a long weekend the middle of January but haven't firmed things up yet. I'll post back if/when I can confirm.

snomofo said:
I'm headed up the week of MLK staying at my sister's placed for a couple days on St. Martin's point just west of Cederville and the rest of the week in Brimley. I can't remember but I think that's the second week in February.

I am trying to put together a long weekend the middle of January but haven't firmed things up yet. I'll post back if/when I can confirm.
MLK is Jan 18th this year... I'll be up in Munising for that week!!!

I will be up there first part of Febuary at least for a weekend if not more. Usually Newberry area and west.

I have to go back home on Feb 5th.. Im hoping to meet up with somebody to go riding.

Will be staying just north St. Igance. on M-134 just off of I-75 Its right exactly on the Cedarville exit

Muni....

yup gonna make James Earl Ray Day a long weekend myself with a bunch of ppl...Hey I just got back from MS, my dad lives in Batesville/Courtland area. Stay more to the north side of the UP as it usually has more snow from the middle up BUT I just rode the Nahama trail and it had plenty of base plus it snowed ALL DAY both days leaving another 6-8inches.

Back