Shock rebuilder in Ontario needed

greg

Would anyone know who does shock rebuilding/revalving near or in Toronto Ontario? Aluminum KYB'S on 00 SX700R.
Thanks

Last edited:

greg said:
Would anyone know who does shock rebuilding/revalving near or in Toronto Ontario? Aluminum KYB'S on 00 SX700R.
Thanks

I've had shocks rebuilt at 2 different Yamaha dealers in the past (Ottawa region)
Just your local dealers a call.. Some are setup to do it on site, and some have to send out your shocks to get done.

I had mine done at Speedmaster Marine but I think Todd, the guy who did them now works at Edge Performance (a polaris shop)...either one might be worth a call.

Greg,

I got them done by a guy named Bill Burr,he was involved with the Yamaha racing team at one time and seems to realy know his stuff. He lives near Bantford, Ont.

Phone:519-751-0670

Give yourself some time he loves to talk sled. HA HA!!

Styles

h20 motorsports in waterdown, by hamilton, he does alot of shock rebuilding

Styles,
I have been trying to get Bill's number all summer. I dealt with him 3 years ago but I lost his number; he does great work and gives lots of advice no charge.
Thanks Greg

Bender Racing and Pioneer Performance are both near Buffalo NY, and Maximum Performance is an hour south of Rochester, NY. They al charge between $40 and $45 for a rebuild.

Back