Suspension Settings

yamahay

Trying to set-up my suspension on used 01 SRX 700 and need to know what the stock settings are supposed to be. The limiter strap was over 40MM which seems high to me and the upper shim is 15MM and the bottom shim is 5 MM. Are these the factory settings or have they been changed? Just want to have a starting point before making too many changes. Thanks.

I was just about to post a similar question
just read on another thread that factory max/min range for top transfer rods gap is 7mm-10mm

So..... experts
what gaps do you have.

I just long traveled and need to extend my transfer rods, but wherever the rods line up, seems to me that the gap on either side is what is important.
most say equal gap between them, but really the top gap and bottom gap will do dofferent things right??

Ramb

Bump for an answer. I was wondering the same thing as well. I recently bought my 01 srx and had the rail system out this weekend and was wondering what the stock settings of the straps, shocks, and rods were, as well as what each item contributes to so when I get out riding, I can adjust to how I like.
Thanks,

Back