S.W. Michigan get together/ride Jan. 16, 17,18, 2010

sleddheadd

Lodi/Arlington, Wi. get together/ride Jan. 16, 17,18, 2010

There are a few of us heading for Watervilet, Mi. area next weekend. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can do some riding! We are staying at the Ramada-Watervilet, They have a waterpark built in the hotel. We have never been there but prices are good and it looks like we could have some evening fun!
Anyone interested in meeting up for a ride , our plan is to park at the Mobil station on the corner of 140 and E.Napier Ave, Watervilet, Mi. 49098.
sound slike Sat. morning around 9:00 am.
If anyone has any helpful information or suggestions such as trail conditions, snow conditions, parking or riding area, we would love to hear them!
Right now a few are heading up friday night coming home sunday, a few are heading up sat. morning and coming home sunday.
It would be great to ride with some other TY'ers!

Change of plans! weather and snow should be better in lower central Wi.
check out the TY4stroke.com thread for more info. http://ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=82789

Last edited:

There is a staging area in Coloma right next to a public school.... Really nice trail system (looks to be) but I have never rode it!!! I've been trying to ride it for YEARS ,,,but,,, never got there to ride it.. Me and the Mrs. are going to MUNISING for a week starting on Friday the 15th and returning on Saturday the 23rd.... maybe NEXT TIME!!! HAVE FUN!!!!

I've stayed at that Ramada.. The guy who owns it does some REALLY WILD HUNTING and goes on expeditions and hunts ELEPHANTS and GIRAFFES and WILD animals.. He has a REALLY BIG collection in the lobby,, if thats the same place!!! really nice joint!!!! They charge you like 15.00 to use the pool area though :(

nosboy said:
I've stayed at that Ramada.. The guy who owns it does some REALLY WILD HUNTING and goes on expeditions and hunts ELEPHANTS and GIRAFFES and WILD animals.. He has a REALLY BIG collection in the lobby,, if thats the same place!!! really nice joint!!!! They charge you like 15.00 to use the pool area though :(
Yeah, they told us on the phone, pool and hot tub are included with hotel rate but any rides or lazy river they charge for. I am guessing wrist band type of thing. Right now Frogg, Brent and Dwight, 4strokelover and his g/f and redwarrior and champstar are going to be there for sure.

Thats all that i saw was the SAFARI water park thing.. It was on a SUNDAY night and I was coming home from somewhere FAR AWAY and wound up there for a night.. I wasn't too into water park when there was snow on the ground!!! Nice place though... ENJOY yourselves and let us know HOW the trail system was!!!

I'm leaving tomorrow around noon for the U.P. Munising to be exact!!! Me and the Mrs. will stay up there until next Friday the 22nd and then make our way back down towards home.. There is a Pizza,,,Dragracers,,,, shoot the bull party in St Charles for a bunch of the guys I hang around with in the summertime. They throw a party and watch dragracing clips and shoot the bull!!! It's a really good time and they do it once a year!!! I kinda DON'T want to miss it.... Otherwise,, you'd have to PRY the handgrips from my hands and you'd have to PRY MY BUTT off the snowmobile to get me to go back to the WONDERFUL SHiTHolE of Chicago!!!

Back