Marriage

stein700sx

VIP Member
A little boy asked his father, 'Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?'
Father replied, 'I don't know son, I'm still paying.'

A young son asked, 'Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?'
Dad replied, 'That happens in every country, son.'

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say -- talk in your sleep.

First guy says, 'My wife's an angel!'
Second guy remarks, 'You're lucky, mine's still alive..'

Hey Jeff..you wanna go riding with the sleds and try to see who can pu the biggest rock..lol near the Bridge some rocks are like 4" in diameter....

I like the way the Province did work around the Floodway up here.Put in a whole bunch of drainage ways surrounded by huge friggin rocks. Happened to go over one of them F**kers yesterday,just came up out of no wherer all of a sudden.No markers..no nothing.Hate to see some Poo or Doo nail them rocks at 80 mph..lolll
It starts at the floodway west side of 75..they screwed everything up going toward La Barrier Park..bunch of t*ts (.) (.) lolllllll

I saw all that fine work they were doing and it certainly doesnt look rider freindly... I was thinking of taking my sled that way but I dont think I want to, think it would kill my picked trac...

2 older guys were out ridding there Srxs, when they came up to a road. There was funeral procession going by, one of the guys stopped and pulled off his helmet and bowed his head. When the procession passed by, the other old guy said to his buddy, "Hey, I've ridden with you for years, I've never seen you do that before." "Well, after being married to her for all these years, I have to show her some respect."

Back