Unread PM's

SXlover

My private messages is currently showing 65,529 unread...Not sure what's going on here just figured I make the admin aware of this.

that means that others have not confirmed the email....If you email looks hosed I can remove all and that should take care of it.

i had that happen before too i just refreshed or closed out the site and re opend and it was fine again.

also is the site moving slow today??

daman said:
i had that happen before too i just refreshed or closed out the site and re opend and it was fine again.

also is the site moving slow today??

Logged out, closed site, cleared all browser history and it's still there.

MrSled said:
that means that others have not confirmed the email....If you email looks hosed I can remove all and that should take care of it.

No I'm talking that it shows I have that many unread messages in my inbox.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 78
Yea I just tried clearing all my internet history and everything, it's still there. I'll try logging in on a different computer.

Still the same on my other computer, so it's not a computer specific problem I'm having. I'll try it tomorrow at the college and see if it's maybe in my network.

No I haven't tried that yet, but will in a few minutes.

EDIT: The minute I deleted the first message, it went back to 0 unread. Mods can close this. Thanks.

yup is happening to me ill try erasing message to see if it helps mine says 65533 now was 65534 yesterday.............yup just delete one message and its gone ...also noticed while this was happening open site hit new posts and bam no match sorry ...or something like that

Last edited:

Back