Powder!!!

SRXSRULE

Had an awesome weekend of riding in some major powder. Not much base out there yet but 5-6 feet of powder. The climbing was great, the kind of snow that your lucky if you get to ride in once a year. By saturday afternoon the 159's were starting to get stuck in the medows! Here is a few pics. ===SRXSRULE===

Wow, ...where'd you go! I hope that fellow in the third pic isn't sitting on his machine, he'll have to wait till spring to get it out. :rockon:

damn bro, i shoulda went. i thought about you riding all weekend while i watched it rain for 3 days. glad you had a good ride. 3 more weeks for our first trip. ski

srx_eh said:
Wow, ...where'd you go! I hope that fellow in the third pic isn't sitting on his machine, he'll have to wait till spring to get it out. :rockon:

Nope....Thats the trench from the climb. He tagged a rock, got pitched off and his sled went to the bottom with out him. It was funny as hell. Didnt hurt a thing.

I was in SE Wyoming, Snowy Range Pass. 9-12,000 feet. It was snowing so hard at times that we had to stop climbing. At one point they got 2" in 20 mintues. Should be a good year. Cant wait for the next trip. ===SRXSRULE===

How far of a drive is that for ya, Eric? Looks like you had a blast! One of my buddies is going to buy that new RMK 900 I think, so he wants to take a trip or two out west this year, I figured if I went I would rent a sled.

Back