can you answer this

74 if you add the first 2 numbers 43 you get 7 when you add the second 2 you get 4 so 74

Not sure whats thats all about...lol... Whats up with our weather here Doug??? Coming home from Oakbank tonight and it was raining.... I am not impressed!!! Havnt even taken the Viper out of the garage for a run....

el nino effect.This is the worst I have seen for a long time...My SRX just put on a couple of km`s around the yard this season so far.Thinking of fogging it again since it isn`t being used.Mild all next week to.Possibly a major snowfall coming around the 24th they say..yeah they say!!!The dealerships must be pissed.
Can,t believe this stuff.Look at the Olympic site ,it is raining out there and all the snow is almost gone.Climate change,they state the patterns will change.Where it is usually colder will become hot spots and where it is warmer will become cooler spots.ie: Florida, Mexico,Spain..place of warmth are getting snow now..go figure. #$%&*

Well I think I am going to have to move to Mexico...lol... Was talking to a frieind of mines sisters boyfriend tonight and he is from just east of Lake of the woods. Says the trails are groomed out there with decent snow... Want to go on a road trip? I NEED TO RIDE and the ditches here suck so bad.

I will be doing the snow dance then, but I am not keeping my hopes up. We need alot of snow. I was looking at some trails and they look like mud boggs for a quad...lol... Lets hope for snow... :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

needaSRX said:
look what out west man I'd be happy with 1/4 of that white stuff

I have been to Golden B.C. a few times and have always wanted to ride out there. It is beautiful country!!! Anyone up for a road trip???

I am crossing my fingers on the snow coming here needaSRX.. We need alot to get some trails going...

Lets all do the snow dance... :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Back