Joke for ya

luebydoo

Ok to start i say it was cold out today, then the next person asks "how cold was it?"

It was cold out today...

Thank God the people of Massachusetts sent a very clear message to Washington Tuesday night, hopefully the rest of the country will follow suit

I am very offended by that joke!

Just kidding, I am as red as it gets. Stay involved guys, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and its about time for the right wheels to do the talking!

Meat

I come from the only consistently conservative district in Minnesota and my wheel (Michelle Bachman) has been talking for a long time. Too bad everybody's labeled her crazy and far right-wing. My thought is that if the rest of Washington wasn't so liberal, she might not sound as right-wing as she does

i was a kinda dem, then i looked at a bigger picture, and saw that the dems were destroying this country by keeping the poor poor and making them like peasants, then i looked up the us senate/congress history and found that in my life time they have been in charge 90% of the time and now were here? it was not the reps, we need change lets give rep 40+ years and see how good it can be and repeal theses special interest laws they have past, and get back to the constition, long live america home of the free again soon i hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back