Give-A-Way Ride, who's coming?

Sno-Xr

Who's coming?
Wingnut and I , plus possibly my cousin.

And who has a spare Viper stator they can bring just incase mine goes while we are there?

If you havent been to a TY ride, you have no idea what your missing out on! ;)!

Sno-Xr said:
Who's coming?
Wingnut and I , plus possibly my cousin.

And who has a spare Viper stator they can bring just incase mine goes while we are there?

If you havent been to a TY ride, you have no idea what your missing out on! ;)!

I wish I was going this year:o| :o| :o| :o| :o| . It was so much fun last year. If you guys get any footage. post it up.

Last edited:
We will be there! coming in a buddies motohome, should make for a great trip up! there are going to be 5 of us. Sleddheadd, sledds snow girl, 4strokelover87, redwarrior and Leno. looking for a wed. morning arrival!See you guys there!

Hey Dave, I have an extra Viper stator, but want to get it back or at least replaced if you end up using it. I hope to keep my Viper running as long as I can and may need to replace the stator someday. That is why I have this one.

I will throw it in just in case you need it.

Thanks Randy, I picked up a used one and so far,(in the garage) it seems to be working. But if you dont mind, could you bring yours along just in case ;)!

Sound like another good turnout this year!
ProZac, that sucks you cant make it, maybe see you at the Dunes this summer. Id like to try going over there on an off-Holiday weekend ;)!

Mark, like the way you travel ;)! ;)!

See all you Canukians there!!

I had reservations and all planned but have to cancel.....

Work and Finances are getting to complicated in the next month or so......

I will miss you guys this winter.... :o|

Sorry......

Nick

Sno-Xr said:
Thanks Randy, I picked up a used one and so far,(in the garage) it seems to be working. But if you dont mind, could you bring yours along just in case ;)!

ProZac, that sucks you cant make it, maybe see you at the Dunes this summer. Id like to try going over there on an off-Holiday weekend ;)!

Dave, remind me to throw it in early next week. I wrote it down, but that doesn't always work anymore. One has to be able to find one's list in order to remember what they wrote down. lol

If anyone is interested in a 136 ice ripper camoplast i can bring it with me to the ride. It is MINT no tears or rips between 600 and 800 miles on it most powder riding. Just pm me dont reply on this thread ty. 275.00

Sno-Xr said:

Yea I hope to see you there Sno-Xr.

Sno-Xr said:

Have to catch you guys at the dunes this summer. We are there a lot.

Jarred and I will be in Wed. night late. His flight arrives 4:30 in Milwaukee and we'll leave from the airport. Ought to be fun pulling the trailer into the parking lot LOL!!

New for the Give Away this year. All VIPs will each get one ticket to be able to pick a door prize or be able to put that ticket into a grand prize drawing. Everyone else will be able to purchase tickets for the drawings as noted on Sat Feb 6th at 6:00. All drawings will get under way by 7pm Sharp. Anyone coming in late will not get a chance at the drawings.

Back