Yamaha Sno-X Pics

Hebi

Id like everyone to post any Yamaha snocross pics. What Im really looking for is some race pics of riders such as Chris Vincent, Nathan Titus and David Brown.
With the rumors flying around about Yamaha coming out with a new ditchbanger its got me thinking about the late '90s when Yamaha had the factory team.
Hebi

Sweet! Its a shame that Yamaha pulled the plug on the factory team and didnt really give Yuji Nakazawa a chance to show what he could do.
Ah well, Nakazawa-sama, perhaps someday Yamaha will bring back the factory team and you will get another chance!
Keep the pics coming!
Hebi

sno-x pics

here are a couple pics from a asra program quality is not up to par sorry, chris vincent and team snow goer racer grant reeves

Attachments

• Dscf0080.jpg
    Dscf0080.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 237
  • Dscf0081.jpg
    Dscf0081.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 239
hebi i also have vincents sled taken at a manufacture snow show taken in batavia ny but i have to buy a scanner to post it

chris vincents sno pro 600

i took this pic at a yamaha manufaturer show in batavia,ny and one thing that is sad is yamaha hasnt had a show here in batavia in few years

ps notice the steel skis,is this a real race sled or just a repainted sx with the sponsers decals? hmmm i wonder, couldnt look under the hood they had it bolted shut

Attachments

• Dscf0006.jpg
    Dscf0006.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Back