SRX 700 -VS- Polaris 440 LOL

CNYSRX

Ok, So I knew eventually it would happen... My 16 year old son (All Balls no brains) decided yesterday that he would try to take the OLD man down! We were running across a field that is wide open, about a mile or so. I was in the lead, thinking we were just out for a fun run to grab some breakfast... Doesn't this NIT-WIT decide that he thought he could take me out in the open field!!! It was so funny when he buzzed past me, I swear I could hear the gerbils running.... I let him go thumb to the tin about 1/4 mile ahead of me, and then just pinned my 700. I wish I could have seen the look on his face when I smoked past him. When we got to the resteraunt, I got off the sled, went inside ordered my coffee, got the paper, and waited lol.. He came in laughing, but had nothing to say.... I told him not to worry, when he grows up, he can play with the big boy toys too... What was the name of the Garth Brooks Song? I think it was "The night I called the ole man out".... :2strokes:

" I swear I could hear the gerbils running" That is priceless, I always felt the same way when I had a 440, it sounds like a girls sled.

That is a classic, I used to be able to do that with my son when he was riding the phazer. Now, since he has the 700 Viper and I have the 700 SXR. It is close but he just out pulls me on long runs. I can still out handle in the tristy's though. Don't be surprized when your boy wants to race on a tight twisty trail, you might get a surprize. lol Al

this reminds me of the old bull and the young bull, dont know why just does lol

Two bulls are up on a hill looking down at there herd of cows, the young bull looks to the old bull and sez im gona run down that hill and screw me one. The old bull laughs and sez im gona walk down and screw them all.

Back