Maine SRX/Viper races

SRX it is

Anyone going out racing, radar, etc sanctioned events this weekend? I'd like to go out. I found two events this coming weekend. One at damariscotta lake and one on crystal lake in Harrison. I would like to see some other SRXs out there.

What part of southern maine are you from? I live in barnstead nh which is near concord nh. There are so few srx's around here that everyone that i do see pulls over and talks to me about there sled. I spend all my time testing by myself with nowone to run ideas by in person. Kind of a pita. I enjoy beating down some high dollar sleds with my 1500 dollar srx.

Last edited:
Arundel/Biddeford Off of Exit 32(I95) Maine event calendar

I guess I'm about an hour from you. Out 202 through Sanford then down 111.

Maine Event Calender

I know it's superbowl weekend I'm having people over, but I'd like to go up to Harrison and run on Crystal Lake this weekend some time. Check out the calendar. My sled is a Hauck 800 w/ bored out carbs. Looks totally stock under the hood except for secondary, airbox, and Hauck growlers. Is your sled stock? It would be nice to be able to work with other SRX owners. I worked tuning yammis for years. Now I'm a Field Service Engineer.

How about you? Would you be interested in going up?

Back