Finally finished wifes sled!!

ottfarm

First off, a special thanks to Outlaw Motorsports, Greg's Motorsports, Alan at Timbersled, Fastrax -Curt & Justin, VanAmburg Ent. -Mike & Liz, AMP Snow products- Eric Anderson, Avid drivers, and Tom Hartman.

2004 Yamaha MTN. Viper (stock was a 144) 1031 miles. This project was 2 years in the making. We believe that it is about 65 lbs lighter, and now is an awesome riding sled! My wife did not want a new sled, she was very happy with her Viper, but wanted it lighter and modified to handle and work better for her.

So here is what we did....

Starting with the skid,

Rear skid 162" Apex rails with Timbersled Apex MTN Tamer suspension, Fox Floats. Whal Brothers anti-stab wheel kit. Avid Drivers- Awesome!, Slidekicks scratchers and MTN Performance Ice scratchers (yes, we run both), Track is a 15X162 Maverick.

Up front we have Timbersled Barkbuster front end kit widened to 46", Works front shocks with Titanium springs by Fastrax, Simmons Gen1 skis.

Under the hood is the stock motor with Bender Tripple Pipes and clutching, Shockwave secondary. We removed all of the foam and replaced it with heat resistant foil.

Up top we have Fabcraft Mtn. strap, Boss high rise seat, 1 1/2" AMP 30 degree riser ( for a Nytro) and a 1 1/2" Power Mad riser to get the right hight. No cable extension needed for this. Yamaha tank and dash bags, MPI bar ends, vent kit on clutch side. VanAmburg Boondocker tunnel (new style), and a custom mounted tail light mounted above snowflap.

Attachments

• 2279.1.jpg
    2279.1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 370
  • 2281.1.jpg
    2281.1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 368

Has to be one of the sickest Vipers ive seen ! love the 162 inch track on there. Looks mean!

I'm impressed. From the lttle I can see I'd say that's is one of the best looking Vipers I have ever laid eyes on.

Sounds like no cost was spared on this build !! Id love to get my hands on that seat !! Awesome looking Viper !

Back