Ice scratchers

viper700t

looking for a set of ice scratchers, just wondering what are the best/toughest/ect..The slides are running alittle hot due to crapy snow.. :letitsnow

man them ice scratchers are a cats MEOW!!!Work really great.Between the snow deflectors of the Simmon's ski's, mini ice scratchers I made and mounted on skis and the RSR scratchers mounted on the rails...it is like a GLOW of white under the sled.My nephew riding behind said it was like a mist behind me when he was following.lol. It looks like sled is floating on a dust cloud,wish I could of video taped it..
I put in brand new hyfax on prior,removed 2 idler wheels also.We were all over the place today.A lot of the trails were hard pack and the scratchers were just chewing it up.The hyfax after today don't even show any wear or uneven wear anyplace along the hyfax..I am surprised and happy at the same time... ;)!

Last edited:
didn't have a drill bit big enough to drill thru the bushing supplied to slide the wheel and Yamaha bolt thru.But really don't think you need that second row of wheels

more wheels + less friction. I once rode an arctic cat that had an oversize wheel kit- all wheels were bigger than stock- when let off throttle that thing would coast forever, even on the geass it would roll very easily. I actually add wheels to many of my skids. When I had 136" rail extensions, I added 6 wheels to that skid.

Back