Snowmobile Club Raffle Tickets

Woody

VIP Member
Website
www.winepress.us
Each year I am able to make about 1-2 trips up north to where the snow is. I have seen several clubs having snowmobile raffles to help raise money for their trails and upkeep of the trails. Even though I don't get to ride many of the trails out there, I am interested in buying snowmobile raffle tickets to help support those clubs offering them as I appreciate their support of the sport.

If you have knowledge of a club's web site that is raffling a snowmobile, please list it here. I just got my raffle tickets this morning for the Snowmobile Hall of Fame in Eagle River.

Please list the price options for tickets, deadline and the type / size of snowmobile and other prizes available to win.

Thanks and again, I appreciate all that each club does for the sport, even though I don't get to ride many of the trails where the snow is.

Here's the raffle link for the Snowmobile Hall of Fame in Eagle River: Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10 - Raffling off a 2005 Artic Cat 500XL Sabercat - http://www.snowmobilehalloffame.com/raffle.htm

I encourage everyone to list their local club's fund raiser in the best interest of the sport. From an hour SE of St. Louis, MO, Thanks.

Joel

Michigan Snowmobile Association has their annual raffle. I believe it is 12 tickets for 10 bucks ... not for sure. Prizes include 4 sleds (one of each manufac), a trailer and tons of lodging, gift cert, etc ... www.msasnow.org
I believe the drawing it coming soon ... with in the next few weeks.

The Tahquamenon falls area usually does a raffle for land, but I have not seen anything on one this year.

Calander

Ya, the Kap snow-rover calander/draw is everyday for the whole year. If you win one day your name is re-entered. In theory you could win every day.

The only problem is they only print 1,500 calanders. It's to keep your odds at 1 in 4.

The calanders seem like a good idea.

-Jon

Back