New Deadline For Sled Contest!!!

REDMATER

tya
Website
mysite.verizon.net
I HAVE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TO TUESDAY AT 8PM SHARP! FOR ALL CATAGORIES THIS IS IT GUYS WHO WILL BE KING OF TY SLEDS.... LOL :rockon:

Hey John you havn't responed to that thread with all the opinions lol. I'm just wondering if you changed how the sleds are going to be judged? Is it still going to be you and Tommy?

anwser to question one.anybody who is willing to bust there arse to try and win a 15.00$ decal is definitly a sled dog fanatic and ok in my book....
question 2. i will pick the top 3 sleds in each catogory and run them by tom for his judgement i mean i dont know everyone on this site but tom does know who is who more so than i and i think between the two of us we can come up with the winners,my main reason for not doing say a poll is because i am non bias i dont want to have someone say "well so&so won because he is friends with 50 guys on the site and they all voted for him... to me that wouldnt be fair to the rest of the entrants.just cause a sled is all tricked out doesnt mean it will win it doesnt hurt but just want to be as fair as possible to everyone and i know that know matter who i pick someone will be dissapointed but thats why it is a contest it is suppose to be fun and thats all im doing it for fun, not to win anybody over, just to give a little back to the all the guys on here who are unselfishly helping each other out with info,tips tricks,set-ups etc... if this goes well maybe i will make it a annual thing where i give away a prize every year.i just dont want to make any enemies either just because someone felt they should have one. i hope you all understand its all in good fun... :rockon: ;)!

Last edited:

Back