Hyperlite secondary

sleeper

Finally got my hyperlite secondary clutch for my srx. Has any one had a chance to try one of these yet? Going to be running mine with heavy hitters in the primary. Here we go again, ttt.
Sleeper

Sleeper, Check with Chris from Hyperlite about the primary weights. When I spoke to him he said his clutch worked better with less weight. I wanted to get one for my Viper but wanted to see some results first before spending the $$$$, already spent alot this year.

Sleeper what helix did you get. I have been running hh for about three years with a maxx roller I had it dialed in pretty good 41/35 helix. My hyperlite came with a 49/45. We have to compare notes on this thing. Shoot me an email jwiedmayer@peoplepc.com

Yep.......I did call. Talked with Rachael. Nice lady. She said 12%, so it will be around $425. Still pretty reasonable. The wheels are turning in my head.....hmmmmmmmmm

journeyman said:
Yep.......I did call. Talked with Rachael. Nice lady. She said 12%, so it will be around $425. Still pretty reasonable. The wheels are turning in my head.....hmmmmmmmmm

WOW.... I guess the price of $225.00 last spring on snowest.com was a deal!

I called & talked with Chris (If I remember right) & he said they found the secondary was working Great with less primary weight & lighter springs vers the heavy weights & stiff spring setups. They tested the same setup that won the X-Games last year vers this new lite & soft setup & could beat it in all conditions..... From what he said. The secondary sure is a beauty.

It would be nice to get everyone on the same page & in the open on the tuning progress.

I agree Bushman, lets keep this thread going...I will need as much feedback as I can for myself as well....I hope mine gets here soon.

MrSled, Chris was saying they dropped from 60+ grams of weight in the Cat twin to low 40 grams in the primary w/way soft springs. If he is that low on a twin what would we be @ with a 3 banger?

I wouldn't think it be as much of a drop. The big twins run some heavy weights vs. the triples. (Torque) I am sure they may drop somewhat though. My Heavy Hitters might not work so good then. I'd need some light hitters...LOL!!

Mine is supposed to be here today. We will see. I am also running heavy hitters with a base weight of 46.8 grams. Chris said that that should be ok. I'm looking forward to trying the thing out.

Back