Heel clicker Billet 2-speed weights-Helix?

Harvey

I just purchased a set of these to put together another complete clutch setup.this is for my 02 SRX.Right now I have heavy hitters in my primary with a max performance purple spring and a team secondary with a 54-38-46 helix installed,not sure of spring color without taking it apart.I like the setup but it seems to be lacking on top end with stock gearing(any suggestions?)Now for my other setup I am going to install the 2-speed weights in another primary and setup my stock secondary with I dont know what yet,looking for suggestions.I see guys suggest straight helixes,and guys suggest multi-angle.I will purchase a new helix from dalton if need be once I get an idea what I need.I have the following yamaha helixes 8bv-10,30,70,and71 I believe they are 41,43,and 47 degrees.for bender helixes I have 2070,9970c,9870c.I also have a dalton 54/46 that I ran with the hitters before installing the team secondary.For primary springs I have a w/w/w a y/w/y and the max perf purple.for secondary springs I have the red,green and silver.Sled is pretty much stock other than carbon fiber reeds,cold air kit(think I am going to remove this)and 8" rear idlers,5.35 idlers in the other 6 positions.192 woodies in stock track with TS-3 transfer rods.Lake riding mostly,radar runs,some trail riding.any suggestions are appreciated.-thanks-Harvey

Last edited:

should I be posting my questions in the tech section of the forums?dont seem to be many if any replies,there allways seems to be plenty of people logged on.I enjoy helping people out if I have any usefull info I can add.thanks-Harvey

Back