best mod for $300?

1sickviper02

Around christmas i'm going to have between 300 and 350 dollars to spend on my sled...I just bought a team clutch for it, what other mods are there that i could have done for 300 dollars? I've been looking at carbon fiber reeds, reed spacers and those are like 180 installed...but i need some ideas of what to get...

Everyone asks this and I always recommend a new track, you can give your sled all of the power you want but if you cant get it to the ground it is pointless. Another way to get that power to the ground is to buy some good transfer rods to transfer the power. Both of these will work excellent and it is the best money you can spend on your sled.

if you want to improve the ride...

try maxximum performances revalve/respring job on your shocks... they will custom valve them, rebuild, and put new springs on for like 350. and wow what an improvement over stock ride... i did it first to soften my sxr for my wife, i rode it, sent mine in and wala... the nicest riding viper with stock skid.... well worth the cash

Buy a new track with your $300, then sell your team secondary and buy all the stuff to clutch your viper via the tech page, maybe youll even have enough to buy some new adjustable t-rods as well.

Transfer rods can be purchased from Mountain Performance or Bender Racing. I understand the Bender Rods are easy to install, work great and are durable...Benderracing.com or mountainperformance.com

Maxximum Performance rods work better than the Bender TS-3s. My Bender's iced up and I couldn't turn them, and one also broke on me and it had to be sent in for repair. Maxx Perf rods are a much simpler design with almost nothing to go wrong on them, they are cheaper, and a better rod in my opinion.

Back