Rib Lake WI Fun...1st Ice

Mr Sled - awesome videos - who is Corey with the SRX? - I have an 01 that I would like to set up for radar runs and would really like to talk to him - 121.8 is real good with an SRX - there is a guy named Stan Bullett that I seen on a Canadian web site that had a record of 122.1 with an 02 SRX - like to do some "brain picking" for set up with these guys

Video's can't get them to work

I click on the links and all it does is redirects me to the same page any idea's

Jeff, your the best buddy :)
yammiman, Corey is Rocks son, I know he is on the site just dont know what his name on here is. He is faster then 122, that was just one if his runs...

700srx, you have to have a vidoe player to download those vids, try upgrading to real player or something like that.

yammiman - Stan's sled is an 01 and he ran 124 I beleive in 2000'

mostly clutching and a speed track with picks...My brother ran 120 the same day with the stock track and trail studs. He even had 8bu's in it (not the best top end weight).

Sled - those are some wicked videos!! I wish we had ice...

Dok - here is the web page I seen - http://www.geocities.com/sled4713/yamaha.html - they have it listed as an 02 - I thought I seen him selling it on one of the other sites - nonetheless, I'm going to do some brain picking a little later this winter - I've heard of some guys getting close to those numbers with stock clutching - yeah? - neah?

Maybe you're right..I always thought it was pre-DCS but I don't know for sure..it was fast either way. Stock srx weights are the best for top end so I would imagine you wouldn't have to deviate too far.

The guys name is Stan Bullett - don't know anymore than that - I think I saw him over on Amsnow earlier this year trying to sell his "radar rocket" - it looks like a Canadian site and they are at a place called North Bay? - not sure where that is

Back