what is the fastest viper...

On the speedo, bone stock....I mean bone stock....original track, no studs....I saw 124mph on Lake Gogebic, Michigan in 2002 on a very long haul. I was toying with a ZRT600.

122 with my 02 ER, stock track with 144 studs. Lake Nokomis near Tomahawk,WI. 2 guys on Doo's passed my buddy and I. They must have thought the Venture my buddy rides was slow too. I passed them within a half mile and waited about 2 miles away. Next sled to pull up was my buddy! These Doofus's pulled up and asked what pipes we were runnin'. We laughed and said " NONE, we are both STOCK!!!. We were both laughin' when they pulled away.

Dave LaLaLa

journeyman said:
On the speedo, bone stock....I mean bone stock....original track, no studs....I saw 124mph on Lake Gogebic, Michigan in 2002 on a very long haul. I was toying with a ZRT600.
My buddy has a ZRT600 with a clutch kit. When we were running them he'd be able to just keep ahead of me(stock except studs). I got thinking that I was running the original plugs once I changed them with a new set he just couldn't keep up to me :) I love my Viper ER :WayCool:

Last edited:
bone stock '02 (no studs either) saw 129 on the speedo ..took maybe 2 miles to reach it. Conditions play such a huge part in this.

2003 viper bone stock first year at ~ 1000 miles 113 on speedo fast enough for me :WayCool:

SRX guys knock 7mph off your speedo's and viper guys knock 13-14 mph off yours and you will know what you have.this is just a little info for you guys that we have found these sleds to be off on the average.-Harvey

123 on speedo across a lake
124 on speedo on asphalt 1/4 mile, 107 at the lights tho

Back