95 banshee rebuild.

valin said:
I see you stole my 2005 Yamaha R6 tail light idea. I already did that to my project.

Looking great.
thanks i had that tail light put on about 14 months ago. all of my toys have led motorcycle lights. lets see your taillight. and here is a quote form you last year you liked my idea for the taillight. Just so you know, I might steal your R6 taillight idea. I happen to have those exact tailights sitting here from an '05 R6 that I worked on. I haven't decided yet though. I might just do no lights

Last edited:

Here's mine mounted under the new Tarantula grab bar. I pulled the rear end off the bike because I am having a little bit more wet black powdercoating done (+4 swinger, rear carrier, rear spring and spring retainer)

DSCN3132.jpg

looks nice we have the same taste i see. my taillight is mounted upsidedown. are you a brother i dont know about? lol :bling:

Last edited:
here is more pics the tires are custom cut from some 16 paddle dick cepek tires from the 90's my friend had brand new never used. 22 12.5 8 inch rim. they weigh 12 lbs now the were about 20 with rims.

Attachments

• banshee bumper (2).jpg
    banshee bumper (2).jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 4
  • banshee bumper top (2).jpg
    banshee bumper top (2).jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 4
  • banshee paddles front (2).jpg
    banshee paddles front (2).jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 4
  • banshee side shot (2).jpg
    banshee side shot (2).jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 8
  • banshee paddles (2).jpg
    banshee paddles (2).jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 4
here is my bike racing a dune ported bigger carbs and 12 paddles bike.also some other vids in here.http://powersportjunkies.com/showthread.php?p=52417#post52417 well the bike is done for now time to ride. here is some pics i have. went to the dunes ran awesome. thanks to havoc performance chariot performance and toomney racing. and also performance prototype for the swingarm.

Attachments

• banshee dirt front (2).jpg
    banshee dirt front (2).jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 5
  • banshee dirt back (2).jpg
    banshee dirt back (2).jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 5
  • banshee dirt 2 (2).jpg
    banshee dirt 2 (2).jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 6
  • banshee dirt (2).jpg
    banshee dirt (2).jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Last edited:
here is the new 22 inch ice tires i made this week. i am going to a grass drag tommorow to race my quad with the tires. they hook real hard in my yard.

Attachments

• banshee ice tire s rear (2).jpg
    banshee ice tire s rear (2).jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 3
  • banshee ice tires (2).jpg
    banshee ice tires (2).jpg
    282 KB · Views: 2

Back