tofastsrx..clean out your pm box will ya!!

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
:o| :o| can't get thru to you.I still have them 8BU-00's and will sell them if you want them.

Attachments

• P3020151.JPG
    P3020151.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Better keep them for one more season I did see 115 on the dream-o-meter and still climbing but ran out of room

can't believe you are still running the sled,but you are north of Dauphin area aren't you..still would be snow up there..but the north was warming up some.Still calling for some sort of snow down here and cooler temps all next week.I am hoping for another ride at least....maybe water skip the RED River...lol ;)!

I have a small lake just across the road from my house probally 3/4 mile long so I have some riding still and the snow is pretty much gone here also, but it did snow yesturday and turned everything white but that was it plus I live right near Lake Winnipegosis

I'll have to make a trip or 2 up there next season when I get my SRX rebuilt and ported.I'tt be a fun time.How long of a drive do I have...from Winnipeg??

4 1/2-5 hr drive from the peg

what rivets are you running in the 8BU's mine look heavier
I have the 4.5 tip and .8 inner

I think .8 inner and 4.5 drilled to 3.6..not sure exactly.Is there any place to stay up there for a weekend.I would bring my nephew with me.We are looking for a 700 Viper for him probably.

Back