Who makes a front end widening kit for a viper mountain?

Yamaha makes one just bolt on all the stuff from a viper trail.

Longer shocks, trailing arms, radius rods, tie rod ends, wide sway bar, connector links, did I miss something?!?

Why do you want to do this? I've been considering doing it also since I don't do a lot of mountain riding but wanted a long track out of the box.

Maybe

One of customers is debating on buying a trail viper and long tracking it or just going with the viper mountain and and putting a wide front end kit on it

i will sell my stock viper rods for 80 shipped,with tie rods, sway bar with links and mounting plates for 45 shipped
this will make you wide. if you need shocks i have those too for 100 shipped.

Don't forget about the trailing arms they actually are different (castor or camber angle is different) You can't tell by looking at them but if you check out the yamaha suspension specifications it's pretty obvious.

I don't know what kind of handling side effect it would have to widen the front end and keep the same trailing arms????

If I remember right, the only difference in the trailing arms is the angle of the shock mount. They will work fine just the same, I know because it works on mine. Caster and camber are the same.

Back