It's Time Lets See Them

TopGunnSrx

Website
www.tsufilmz.com
The weather is cooperating here in MI and its time to pull the bikes out, lets see some new pics of what everyone's rocking!

My camera took a dump so all I have is Phone pics...

Attachments

• R6 1.jpg
    R6 1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 5
  • R6 2.jpg
    R6 2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 4

TopGunnSrx said:
The weather is cooperating here in MI and its time to pull the bikes out, lets see some new pics of what everyone's rocking!

My camera took a dump so all I have is Phone pics...

Looks good all polished and cleaned up!!!!! Did you go for your test yet? Ill have my wheels on monday and have to have them mounted. Then Ill just be waiting for my header and mid pipe to come back from Jet Hot and I should be good to go. Ill just have to set up an appointment with S of S to have the bike approved for street legal use.

I didnt take it yet, went riding last night for bike night in Royal Oak with John Gibbs I believe you know him and a few other guys let me know when you go to take your test well roll together.

my summer ride to bad I couldn't tow the sled to Muni with it 50-60mpg the truck only get 10-12mpg

100_1599.jpg

Last edited:
my 2008 wr250x. getting new plasitcs on it atm as brother took a spill with it last summer. old pic as all i have is damage pics. mods are in signature.

015.jpg

other rideable bike is the xt350 listed in sig. still working on the jetting on that one but when it runs right, it scares me. still looks the same other than head pipe and bars.

summer07001.jpg

last one is honda 1979 cb550 i rescued from a barn. shocking thing is it is complete. i left the remains of the other 10 bikes there as they where not in as good of shape as this one is. sry no pics as it is in the garage under a pile of stuff.

Back