136" Skid Install Template.

Maddogs700srx

VIP Member
I'm changing from a 121" skid with extensions to a true 136" warrior skid. Is there any templates for the mounting holes? Thanks

Ya, I got the brackets. The front hole is correct, however the center and rear will be further back. Just not sure how far.

Mountain Max's with 136", the center and rear attaching points are 7 1/2" back from the short track position. The added length in the MM rails is at the middle, near the center bump stops. Not sure about the Warrior's though, could be the same.

Maddogs700srx said:
I'm changing from a 121" skid with extensions to a true 136" warrior skid. Is there any templates for the mounting holes? Thanks
I can help you here, I mounted a Warrior skid in my Viper and have a template that I pulled from the doner sled.

I also have a Mountain Performance template to locate a MM skid but the Warrior center mount shaft is approx 5/8 of an inch forward due to the longer shock and FRA rods.

I was originally told by a few Yammi reps that the mount position was supposed to be the same as the MM and that the FRA on the Warrior was slightly different (although keeping the same center line) to accomidate the longer Warrior shock. This is incorrect the Warrior skid definatly mounts slightly different but only on the center shaft.

PM me and we can work this out without to much trouble. ;)!

Back