no more ty.

auji700triple

Well, after I sold my sled to redsnake i've made some decisions.. I'm sorry to say this but i jumped boat. I just bought a new 2011 MXZ XRS 800E-tec. Put a 1 3/4 paddle and 2 teeth dropped on the bottem gear. Maybe one these days i will be able to get my hands on another yamaha, perferable a 01 or 02 SRX. that skidoo is in my blood.. LOL

Or second thought, another viper.. either or actually! I just miss that viper, I want another one exactly like it. just without all the engine mods.(startin to get a little older, wiser). that black sled really kicked ***, i loved it! mater, thanks again for the cut's, aswell to all the people who's helped me over the years! I'll probably be back on these forums sooner then i think, i got a feelin another Blue will be in my shed.. The hunt for a woman wit a good payin job is ON! LOL next step is the viper/srx ;) :bling:

Last edited:
You've got to stop staying up all night. It's making you think crazy. First you jumped ship and now your actively seeking a woman. As in...

Women- one who moves in, changes everything you have, moves or throws away half of your stuff, retains legal ownership of the other half. And then makes all kinds of :rulez:

That kind of women? Don't do it. Your too young. brb

Ok I'm back, my wife says I have to get off the forum and do some work now.lol

Just kidding, she's at a real job making money so I can get some :bling: for my seld.

My kinda woman is one who signs a pre-nub and doesn't take me to the cleaners LOL, my woman is going to be one with a good payin job just as good as mine. obviously can't have a chick in the house makin more then me, thats just crazy talk LOL!! just gotta find er now bahaha!! na im not in any rush, But i Will be back riding on a 700triple perferably SRX!!! :D

Just cause you bought a new sled doesn't mean you have to leave! Just be more of a lurker like me. I went to a 2010 M* but I am still kicking around. This is still one of the best sites for great knowledge and good people. Just cause it's a different manufacture doesn't mean the same basic mechanics don't apply.

new doos work good, friend has had two and the second one has been ok for a couple thousand miles so far, the other one ran for 6000 before having issues with electircal gremlins. another friend has had a couple and one of those didnt blow all to hell. They are light, when your friends tow them, they wont even know your back there and they are easy to throw on the back of the trailer.

Back