Pond fishing

mrviper700

VIP Lifetime Member
Fishing pics

caught this bass the other night at a friends pond,snapped a phone pic before I released it. from my armpit to my middle finger end is 23 5/8" so the fish must have been around 21-22" long.

Attachments

• pondbass1.jpg
    pondbass1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Took the daughter out fishing on lake erie, her first time. I told her jokingly if she got a walleye over 30 inchs we would get it mounted.....my personal best is a 30 inch..well, her first fish in the boat was a 30.5 inch, 9lbs, looks like the trip just cost me a extra $175.... :o| LOL ;)!

Attachments

• kaylees walleye.jpg
    kaylees walleye.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
That's pretty cool, both the ponder and the first fish.

My brother in law (one on the right) caught a lake record Alligator Gar. Before this, I had no idea there was such a thing. Here's the Info:

On Sunday Dec 5th, 2005 Phil M. caught a 145lbs 7'-1" Alligator Gar on Lake Texoma in the Buncombe Creek,OK. area.
Photo from
Bruce Hysmith, Fisheries Biologist
Lake Texoma Fisheries Station

Attachments

• alligatorgar.jpg
    alligatorgar.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 7
mrviper700 said:
Took the daughter out fishing on lake erie, her first time. I told her jokingly if she got a walleye over 30 inchs we would get it mounted.....my personal best is a 30 inch..well, her first fish in the boat was a 30.5 inch, 9lbs, looks like the trip just cost me a extra $175.... :o| LOL ;)!

Awesome Don. Just think of the memories that mount will bring every time you and her see it.

Jr. caught this 20" smally Sunday morning on St. Clair casting with a bomber fat A... The bass fishing has been smokin' hot in the bay.

"Get the net Daddy, get the net"!!

Attachments

• 0718000914.jpg
    0718000914.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
Crewchief: The gar looks like something from a river monster episode on tv, wouldnt want to reach down to bring it in the boat, wow!!

Snomofo: Nice small mouth,those things have alot of fight in em, nice job!

I am not sure who was more excited her or me, but it was definitely a time to remember and I doubt she will ever forget it, its these times in life when nothing else matters,its all about family!

I am heading to Churchill River on August 22 for some speckle trout and Lake trout fishing .I will take some pics and post them up. Hopefully I beat my record of 8lb 7 oz Speckle trout and 40 lb Lake trout. Its great fishing up here in Labrador.

mrviper700 said:

Man thats nice. My brother in law and me went out for walleye just sat and got a sheep head for our troubles. I bet you were proud!!!!! good for her. CCC

Back