bender can
turks clutch set-up

sx 700
reed notch
silencer punched out
mr sled's clutch kit

who do you think will win,just for sh*ts and giggles
LaLaLa :ORC

Not sure, never ran a srx600, However I would think that the 600 would have an edge. Let us know.

Rider weight & holeshot in 1000'. Best tuned sled running peak torque to peak hp in 1000' wins.

my brother has a srx 600 and is always bragging,well for once i would like to shut him up,at least for a little while,once he heard i was doing something to the clutch,he started looking around for a set up,i geuss i should have kept it under wraps. his buddy has a srx 700 all benderized,but his sled
i dont think is tuned perfect,it was a grass dragger,also was in a wreck and before i did any mods to mine i whippped him out of the hole,on a 40* day but he dont have the b*lls to hold it to the bar and he lifted.no i dont have the head gasket done yet.... thats my secret weapon if i cant pepper the 600 then that mod will be done.i think it will be close we both weight about the same, i am alittle heavier than him but my sled hooks up better i think than his

We all wish you the best of luck. My brother has a 98 srx 600 and tht thing is fast. He got 109 on the gun and our old 97 sx only got 102. This means nothing in this situation however we did not have the sx tuned very good because we never spent the time of day to care about it. I think it should be a very good race and like I said, we wish you the best of luck. Granted, niether of our sleds were stock either.

i have a srx 600 in a 1000 feet i run 97 mph. i wiegh 240lbs. but thats a good run. its not consistant. new studs also.

Back