yamaviper02 owes me money

kirk700 srx

Hey Guys I finally got ripped off on this site , I have had the best of luck up until now. In the spring I purchased a set of heat exchangers from yamaviper02 and never recieved them. I emailed him and he said that one was cracked so he never sent them and was going tofind another one and send them out.That was 4 months ago and I just wanted all you to know, that this guy cant be trusted. I want my money back Yamaviper02,Lets see how you like this!

Sorry to hear that....
It seems to me that in 4 months he's had plenty of time to make it right...
It's stuff like this that make's everyone skeptical about buying parts on here, I have had no problems so far and hope that our honest people keep doing what their doing...
This is a great site it's to bad everyone can not hold up their end of the deal...

Here we GO AGAIN!!!! Kirk..I do believe after 4 months you wouldn't have an issue .But since nothing has been cleared up...yamaviper02 has stolen your money.Legally he has no right to it because he did not send you your parts as promised.After this length of time he is now called a thief and is a dishonest person and has no regard for other peoples feelings and to do the right thing.We don't want this guy on this site as he is a scumbag.Talk to MR Sled and ask him to ban this guy.This is not this site is all about.

I checked the members list and that name does not exist anymore.He probably left the site after he ripped you off Kirk.Maybe he did that to numerous others also and then vanished.Maybe others can chime in here if they have dealt with this dude.

The guys name is "Robert Hester" thats where the money was sent.That was on my records from my paypal account, I sent the money as a gift just so he wouldn't have to lose the 3% for paypal What a scumbag, Is there anyway I can put a hit out on this douche bag?

He is banned from the site!!! He was shafting me around but I did finally get the best of him.... the guy is a tool. It is nearly impossible to get him to respond in a timely manner. I would suggest dont ever let a transaction go more then 2 weeks before you file a paypal claim.

here is an email address: bullsfan7125@yahoo.com, slednskisalvage@hotmail.com and r_hester808@yahoo.com

Phone: 2695912688

Not sure if thats the real name or not. It could be Mike Jarosz

He is very crooked and if you search the net you will see he has screwed many others.... also on craigslist doing it as well.

^^ what he said..lol...no teeth left..that is funny.Could always break a few knee caps just for measure.Kirk ,go pay him a visit.Surprise the crap out of him.He would look good with a few black eyes also...lmao

No disrespect to any involved here but I must (no will) say that these type of threads bother me. Not that they are undeserved but more that they are negitave in a typical fashion. I see bad news every day in a multitude of formats and know there is an abundance of it. Good news is however as equally abundant and never seems to get equal coverage. I'll bet that on average this site will bring more positive interactions betweem members than negatives but most of the positives go unheard.

Me thinks, this not intentional but just human nature (we don't complain when the going is good).

I may be old school and not quite sure what I'm really trying to say here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(descreatly) and also not sure if I should. But I will.

So to be blunt, when effed, eff back with a vengence but don't employe others to do the effing for you. I realize that there may be no other alternatives in some cases other than just taking it in the a$$ but the whole "tellin the tacher" concept just doesn't set well for me.

opsled

PS. If ya got it comin, go get it and don't be shy.

Back