Warning About A Scam On Ebay-viper!!!

snowfoxsx

THIS GUY POSTED THE SLED A FEW WEEKS AGO FOR SALE AND LOCATED IN THE U.K, CAUTION GUYS!!! I EMAILED HIM AND ASKED A FEW QUESTIONS!!

LOOK WHAT IS BACK LISTED ON EBAY, USA ADDRESS THIS TIME THOUGH!!! BEWARE

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5542053381&rd=1

this is the response i got from the guy who posted the viper, i asked him if it was the same one listed for sale in the U.K a few weeks ago!!

SCAM!!!

Hello,
I understand that you are interested to buy my sled. I'm glad to hear that.
About bidding is restricted since I have some problems with some members in the past and since then I am carefull with my auction,so no one will press that button until I have the assurance that he will buy it.For the moment i'm in Greece visiting an old friend .
Please mail me if you want to buy it . The price I hope to obtain is $2500.I never listed my sled on ebay before.
From the beginig you have to know that for the payment I request ONLY secure pay,I prefer the payment to be hold by a third party and only after you receive the watch, the payment has to be released to me.
Let me know!
Best regards

CAUTION, SNOWFOXSX!! #$%&* #$%&*

Did anyone else catch that the guy calls the sled a watch in the last sentence. It is a chain letter that I have seen before. Report it to ebay with this response, don't let someone else get screwed.

this is so funny, Sled Ed in Summerland was going to buy one of those. LOL

Back