Heel clickers

mtonn

I was wondering what i should do about clutching. I frequently ride at 7000 and above but sometimes go riding at 2500ft. I ride a mm, power inc pipes mostly stock. My question is it worth buying the heel clickers or should i but another set of 8 cr's and have two seperate sets for the different altitudes. Also are the heel clickers easy to to tune or is it a constant tuning on them to get them right. any info on heel's or anything else helps thanks alot

You can dial in the hc,s for the higher elevation. When you ride lower just add a couple of grams to the heel. It will lower rpm,s right across quickly.

thanks turk for the info, do you know what adjustabel weight set is the best or easiest to use and install. like hh or healclickers or thundershift. thanks again

We carry the new Super Tip weights, completely adjustable and more adjustability than the HH, HC, or Thundershift weights. They come in four (4) different base weights, 40 gram, 50 gram, 60 gram, and 68 gram. Adjustable by up to 42 grams per weight arm!

Allen
www.ulmerracing.com

hey thanks for the info, i checked them out on the web site but my computer would not let me check the price? so if you could reply back with the price that would be great

Back