Helix question

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Where does one go to get helix's new since I can't find them used.Need to find a couple of them to use with 8BU-10's and 8DN-20's.Turk suggests 54/44 with the 8Dn's and 52/44 with the 8BU-10's.Also have written down here that a 48/42 would work with the 8BU-10's also.Then 3:16 says he uses 50/40 I believe.Just need 2 helix's,just want to get the ones that most likely work properly for the weights used.

This is why it costs so much money to find the right setup for your sled, all these setups these guys give out are what is good for them and there sleds. They give these setups out for a baseline to run in your sled and the tune from there to what your sled likes. I think you can buy the Helix's right from Dalton and Micro Belmont. Oh yeah if they don't work for you I'll give them a try aswell when your done ;)! :letitsnow

Last edited:
Micro Belmont is probally the cheapest I think they told $115 shipped to my house, never orderd one yet though ;)!

Last edited:
right stein..an advant edge 48/40 is equal to a 52/44 Dalton.You can add 4 numbers to each of them numbers to equal a Dalton or Micro.They are more aggressive.Don't know if you can find Advant Edge helix's anymore.

Back