99 SRX skid plate where to get?

billbies

i have been looking for a little while now for a bellypan/skid plate for my SRX and can not find one looking for either a black or if they ever had a silver one
Can anyone help me on where to go look for one or if another model skid plate will fit with basic modifications or none

Thanks for the help

I don't think there made anymore and you'll have to find one kicking around.I have saw some genuine Yamaha ones cheap at dealers as the dealer was tired of looking at 'em.

billbies said:
i have been looking for a little while now for a bellypan/skid plate for my SRX and can not find one looking for either a black or if they ever had a silver one
Can anyone help me on where to go look for one or if another model skid plate will fit with basic modifications or none

Thanks for the help

I installed one on my '01 SRX when new and when I long traveled the front end I heated/shaped it to allow for the increased travel of the lower radius rods.

Maybe you could find one that fits the contour of the front of your belly pan (SX/SXR/Venture?) and do the opposite?

I have 3 black ones 1 blue one and a red hole shot the gytr plates i will let go for 25 and the hole shot for 30 these are all brand new. There the 1/2 plate let me knlow if you want pics

wow i just now remembered i posted i might have a black one you still needing one ? sorry got alot going on .......rich
billbies said:
please let me know if you do I would be very interested in taking it off your hands

here is what i have let me know if you want more pics sorry for taking so long.

2010-10-11_18-28-54_237.jpg

2010-10-11_18-29-12_445.jpg

2010-10-11_18-29-18_870.jpg

i think i have 2 black and one blue but there in Mi in storage and i am in ohio. i will be going back up there in 3 weeks if still interested

OK, I found a used Holeshot skid plate on eBay last night. I will let you know if that one doesn't work out. Thanks.

TSU,

Ill take the blue one. Is there any mounting hardare with it? how much shipped to KY.

PM me your payapl

Back