Bender Racing Update

BENDERDYNOPORT

tya
New products have been developed & manufactured. Pictures of some of these will follow shortly along w/ our results from a successful grass drag season. Last season we redesigned our web site on a new platform for ease of viewing & ordering. We are in process of upgrading the site again & switching one more time to a even better platform. We will also be offering as a bonus to all TY members periodic "deep discount" sales on both shop work & products which will be posted here.
BENDERDYNOPORT
BENDERRACING.COM

norwegian said:
Any new products for the yamaha 2 strokes?
why they haven't made them in years . they make stuff for the new sleds . i tried to get different chambers for my peak head #$%&* they said haven't made them in years

s fortuna said:
why they haven't made them in years. they make stuff for the new sleds . i tried to get different chambers for my peak head #$%&* they said haven't made them in years
Are you still looking for domes for your Peak head?? Try Peak Performance in Colorado they are the ones who make the head.... Bender told me years ago that they discontinued carrying the Peak Heads because they didn't make any horsepower...... I beg to differ.

s fortuna said:
why they haven't made them in years . they make stuff for the new sleds . i tried to get different chambers for my peak head #$%&* they said haven't made them in years

I thought maybe, since it's posted on the 2 stroke forum.
I have little interrest in 4 stroke parts.

We still sell Peak Heads ( shipped 3 out friday ) & also sell the replaceable domes!! These are a excellent product & offer better cooling than stock.
BENDERRACING.COM
716 941 5840

Back