Porting Sale - 35% Off!!!

Huh

Well, BUFFALOBOB....last time you posted on here about "deep discounts for TY members" I called and ordered some stuff. I asked about the discount and they told me they'd "see what they could do". I got my parts with exactly NO discount applied. So, is this deal for real or do the members find out after Bender Racing swipes their credit card that it is false?

Madmatt

Matt, it is not Bob that is advertising for Bender, so please don't assume so, causing other members to think the same. Bob does not work for Bender Racing....he simply stands behind their products.

Really?

OK, Well thank you for letting me know I'm wrong. But it does seem funny to learn this after a Bender employee told me when I ordered my parts that it WAS BUFFALOBOB.....why did he tell me that if it wasn't true? I'm not really trying to start a bunch of trouble here...I'm just letting the other members here know about my experience. I don't care who BENDERDYNOPORT is....could be BUFFALOBOB or Rich Daly himself or it could be some joe schmoe who ownes a meat store down the street from Bender Racing.....it doesn't matter. What matters and what ticks me off is that an advertiser can come on here and promote "deep discounts" and when I call up and order somthing I am told "we'll see what we can do" and I get JACK ----! when my parts and invoice show up at my door. It is dishonest, it is false advertising and it's wrong.

Madmatt

Madmatt, Buffalobob has posted some items for us in the past. We are now posting them for ourselves. If you feel you were charged incorrectly on a previous order please call either mike or heath with your complaint. If, in fact, you were charged a incorrect amount on a specific sale item posted here the difference will be refunded.
BENDERRACING.COM
716 941 5840

Thank you

Thanks for the response BENDERDYNOPORT....whoever you are......clearly NOT BUFFALOBOB this time because the response is way to civil and thought out. I can't say that I was charged inappropriately for sure. What happend was I asked about the "deep discount" mentioned in the post on 10/22/10 and I was told by the salesperson that they would "see what they could do". Aparently a "deep discount" wasn't available on the items I purchased......which I found out when I saw the receipt in the box. Why not just tell me that on the phone? How about "I'm sorry Matt those items are not on sale to TY members right now but we are running a nice 35% discount on porting". In any case, I've got the parts I needed and they will work great and for that I am appreciative.....I have never had any engine work done by Bender but all the other products I have purchased have been excellent. The offer to make it right is commendable, thanks again.

Madmatt

Back